Equine Therapies Ireland’s aim is to provide you and your horse with a sympathetic, individual and integrated approach to effective maintenance and rehabilitation of the whole body.
Equine Therapies Ireland is a results driven practice that offers you and your horse a unique service. Horses are prey and herd animals therefore instinctively mask pain and tension to “stay safe”.
Niamh Fitzpatrick’s training has provided her with the ability to read your horse’s neurological responses to discomfort which enables her to provide lasting relief.
Knowing how to work with your horse, Niamh can help them release deep rooted tensions and achieve lasting results. Niamh fully empathises and works with your horse, she uses the art of listening to understand your horse’s needs; this is what makes ETI unique.
How Equine Therapies Ireland can help your horse?
In today’s highly competitive sporting arena our horses are asked to perform under intense pressure. Consistently performing at this maximum capacity can have a negative impact on their physical and emotional states.
Horses competing at high speeds and over large obstacles are at risk of substantial impact injuries should they fall.
Equine Therapies Ireland’s employs an integrated approach by combining a variety of skills; we work with your horse to find the best treatment plan for them.
BENEFITS OF EQUINE BODYWORK / EQUINE MASSAGE THERAPY
• Increase blood and chi flow throughout the body
• Release tensions held in the soft tissues around joints and vertebrae allowing the body to relax & heal
• Break up soft tissue adhesions including scar tissue and muscle spasms
• Encourage muscle development through improved circulation & lymphatic drainage
• Relax connective tissues & allow the body to structurally recalibrate
• Improve flexibility
• Increase range of movement
• Decrease negative behaviours as horse is allowed to communicate discomfort
• Activate the self healing mechanism of the horse’s own body